Wednesday 27 August 2014

Movies

The first movie that I really enjoyed as a child was "Looney Tunes back in action!". In that movie the cartoons were living with real people and had to prevent the ACME corporation for getting the "Blue Ape", a small statue with the power to turn humans in apes and viceversa.

I haven´t seen any movie recently, because of the homework, but I certainly prefer to saw movies in the cinema. In my house I do not have good pop corn (for some reason, the home-made pop corn is never as good as the cinema´s pop corn) or a giant screen. I think that this two things are enought to worth the lack of the ability of pause the movie.

I think the last film that I saw was "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug". The main actor was Ian Holm, who played as Bilbo Baggins. The movie was about the adventures of Bilbo and 13 dwarves, who seek to reconquer the Solitary Mountain and kill Smaug, the dragon who attacked it a lot of years before and stole all its treasure. Bilbo has to obtain a jewel from the dragon´s lair and to bring it back to Thorin the dwarf. Once with this precious ítem in his power, Thorin will have the authority to call a hugue army of dwarves to face Smaug. I would definitely recomend this movie beacuse all its amazing action and stuff. But in orden to enjoy it more, PLEASE READ THE BOOK BEFORE SEEING THE MOVIE!

1 comment:

  1. I really loved "Looney Tunes back in action!" when I was a child and I saw it, also I played in my pc a game about that movie, it was very funny jaja. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete