Wednesday 20 August 2014

Eager to visit the homeland of imperialistic states

Despite my hate against everything related to autocracy, i can not help having a lot of interest in the possibility of visiting Peru. The Huari and the Inca empires had their capitals there, and interacted with a lot of people (thought by annexing territories and murdering people).

I know a lot of things about Peru. I have studied its wars, its political conflicts, etc... However i am much more interested in the native cultures that lived (and still living) there.

If i visit Peru i would like to stay for a year or two if possible. I should not have many monetary problems if i save enough cash, and the money exchange favours me! I would visit as many museums and ancient places as i could. I would specially travel by the roads of the Inca, imaging of should be the life as a citizen of the empire. The different peoples not only had to deal with the incas, but also with other people as well. I think being conquered by the Inca empire should have let the previous conflict in Status Quo. I wonder if the incas know that they used to be under Huari empire´s rule!

I would like to study there, and if i can, i also would like to work for a museum as an archaeologist. There a lots of thing that i want to learn here. However, i am not thinking in to live more time there. Maybe i could change my opinion, but for know i do not want to live too much time in a country with such levels of violence, insecurity, and with a lot of dangeours bugs. I am not used to live in that conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment