Wednesday 10 September 2014

Videogames

I use to play most of my videogames in the computer. I played my first videogame when I was like 7 years old. 

Since then I have played a lot of videogames, but most of them where from Cartoon´s  Network site.

It is hard to say which is my favourite game. Maybe Skyrim if you talk about first/second person games. Or maybe Civilization 5 if you talk about strategy games.

Anyway, I didn´t use to play with anybody. Just a couple years ago I began my first onlyne games.

I ignore how much time I spent on games. Maybe 6 hours a week now. In the summer... we... I just get really insane.

Because my games takes so long to end, I don´t use to skip sleep. I just delay it a bit.

Normally, i prefer to spend time with other humans beings, but if I have had an awful day I just want to sit down and play for a while. To play videogames is an exellent option if you need to be alone and want to forget your problems for some time. Of course, it will not help you to relax and fell better, like sports do, but it is a quick way to have fun if you have no much time.

1 comment:

  1. Skyrim es just... no words, that's an spectacular game, I used to played all day when I was in highschool, and with the moods you can extend the game experience, and obviously, ride the horse and wait to the bug of the flying horse just for fun haha, that's always make me laugh

    ReplyDelete