Wednesday 24 September 2014

My Future Job

In the future I would like to be an archaeologist. I think I will be travelling a lot and make some bureaucracy with bones. That job will be in both indoors and outdoors because the laboratory (boring!) part and the field work (exciting sometimes, frustrating the most of the time!).

I would like to travel sometimes, but not too often. Everything will be fine for me if I can stay in the same place for three or four semesters. I just don´t want to install all my stuff in my room time and time again. I am a bit lazy.

I rather prefer to work for the University than for the government or a company because I think in the former you will work to discover more, instead of trying to had the results that the politician or the boss wants to have. Both want the archaeologist to say that there is no evidence of past human occupation to prevent a business project to take place, If I am sincere they will probably not want to hire me again.

I don´t know what majors are available for my career, but I want to choose one related to animals, because they are a key part of the men´s environment. I am particularly interested in the llama, because it´s important role in the Andes´s natives.

No comments:

Post a Comment