Thursday 2 October 2014

Friends...


Ah! Friends! Those guys who are always ready to make you have a good time. At least this is my basic perception of what a friend should be. Yeah, for most people friends means someone that will help you in any problem, but because me and my friends don´t get together very often in many cases we can´t help each other as we would like.

Maybe I am not a very good friend because I don´t talk to my mates very often, but if they ask me to help them I will do so.

I don´t trust frienships made in the internet, and that is one reason why I don´t make new friend very often. However, I am sure to keep the frienships that I already have, to the point that I "frienzoned" a girl once. Despite this, I have not maintained all my childhood friendships.

My best friend´s name is Lucas Nieto. Before we entered the University we used to get together to play videogames and to see movies. We also liked to comment "curious fact" about society, videogames and films. However, he is studying very hard in his medicine career, and I also have a lot of work in the mine. But it doesn´t matter, because when holidays season arrives we will regain our lives and get together again.

2 comments:

  1. I am a little bit shy too!!!
    nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fact that you help your friends when they need you is the most important in the friendship. Cheers

    ReplyDelete