Wednesday 22 October 2014

Painting

Painting is an important part of the human culture. Every society has a sort of painting activity, and even more than just one style in the cases of the larger human groups. This form of art helps you to communicate feelings and opinions to other people, and sometimes it can even be a great way to interact with yourself.

However, despite all what I have just said, I never have had any kind of passion for it. I didn´t like to draw or paint when I was a kid. Now of course that I would like to draw somethings, but I have no experience, and just hope to learn to draw in the future. I don´t want to paint things like modern art or classic art, because I don´t share the feelings of those arts. I just want to find something to feel comfortable with. Speaking about sharing points of views, I consider that the graffiti is both an art and an act of vandalism. For me is like vandal art.

I don`t like visiting art museums, not because I think that the artist are crazy, but because I don`t like that form of expressing ideas. For my pleasure, I prefer to read parodies and comedies about ideological issues.

I am not even very interested in the Soviet Union´s art.

The futurism is maybe the only art that have ever interested me. It was revolutionary with its idea of adding movement to the pictures. However, that was a fascist art, and promoted the use of the violence over speaking as a way to solve problems.

Still, I have no favourite artist, because I don`t like any kind of painting in particular.

1 comment:

  1. I consider the futurism interesting too, I didn't know its history, wow

    ReplyDelete