Tuesday 8 April 2014

My autobiography
Hi, my name is Gabriel Alberto Montenegro Castillo. I was born on July 1, 1995 in San Fernando, a city in the south of Chile. I am an only child, and for some time, I really wanted to have one little brother. However, this wish disappeared over the years. I realised how much I like my privacy, and having a younger brother could have felt like having an intruder. Please, do not thing that I do not like people, but when I close the door of my room I like to be sure than nobody is going to open it suddenly, breaking my privacy. When I was four, I travelled to Spain with my parents. In that country I learnt to speak the language of Valency (although I have already forgotten it). Here I started the kinder garden (I went to one called “Los Ángeles”) and when I was six I came back to Chile. When I was seven I started primary school at  Florence Nightingale. I kept going to this school until 2008, when I went to Colegio el Encuentro. That was a very disgusting experience, because there was no control over the students. My classmates used to break the walls using the tables and then take the pieces of the wall to throw them to the other students. All this in the middle of the class! The teachers simply did not care. When I left that school I started secondary school at Saint Mary Joseph School. There, I had the better years of my educational life. My classmates were empathic and friendly. And in 2014, I started university at Universidad de Chile, after all the work for the damn and classist PSU. That is all about my education.
With regard to my family, I have my two parents and two grandmothers alive and just one of my grandfathers is in this world now. I have four uncles, an aunt and like five cousins (my parents and I have don’t see some members of the family very often because of the distance).

As to my hobbies, I like to play video games, like Starcraft and Skyrim. I also like to go for a ride on my bicycle and to go to the cinema from time to time. 

1 comment: