Wednesday 16 April 2014

My favourite Piece of technology

Well, i think that the piece of technology that i like the most is my computer. However, i must say that in a few years the new winner will be a tablet. I already have a tablet, and it has several advantages over my computer (is more portable, has no virus and has a more dynamic picture view), but by the other hand, it needs to be connected to wi-fi to have operative important widgets (You-Tube, Facebook, Wikipedia) and is not designed to play a lots of games. But maybe, in a short time, new tablets with more advanced software will be researched and will make computers useless in comparison. But let's back to the computer issue.
I used to see a lot of TV when i was child, but that changed when my father show me some computer games like eleven years ago. Gradually, i begin to play more computer and less TV, until the computer replaced the TV in my life. Even the Playstation 2 couldn't undone the fact that the computer had become my favourite piece of technology.
Two or three years ago, my father bought a new computer, and at first, i though that it was a waste of money, because the old one still operative, but later i realised how faster the new design was.
I like my computer by all the things that it can do. Yes, it is annoying to wait every morning to it turns on, but the programs are more dynamic than in the tablet and the cellphone.
Well, i use my computer to write do my homework, to write my book, to play games, to watch videos and for sending e-mails.
I use it at least four times every week. Without it my life would be at least three times harder, because not having a computer now brought you so many problems like be an illiterate person three decades ago.

1 comment: