Wednesday 30 April 2014

One of my most special photos


In this photo i am with some of my ex classmates and with my main teacher. It was taken by one of my ex classmate's mom, in the Saint Mary Joseph School in March 2014. That was the first class day of the year and we were visiting our ex school for the first time since we graduated. This photo is important to me because every year y saw how every generation came back to greet the new students and i never tough that one day i was going to be the one who greets.
I remember how jeaolus i was every time that the ex students came in the first day. I wanted to have already finished the secondary school. Now that i did it i miss the people of my ex school. Well, maybe not everybody, but most of them.

That photo shows one of the key moments of my life, and i will never forget that special experience.

2 comments: